To avoid having to enter all the information manually every time you issue an invoice, we recommend that you make some useful settings before you start using the system for the first time. This will make Banqup your trusted assistant in invoice management.
1. Summarise your company information
Banqup uploads your company's master data from the Registry Centre. However, you still have to add some information yourself. For example, company contacts, bank account, serial numbering for invoices, etc. You can change the company details in Settings / Company information.
We also recommend adding a logo to make the invoices represent your company.
2. Set up invoice and billing information
By creating an invoice, you can avoid having to manually enter repetitive information. Before you start invoicing, specify the information in the Settings / Sales / Create platform in Banqup:
- Comment - add additional company information or offers that will be visible at the bottom of the invoice.
- Automatic numbering - set the numbering logic and Banqup will automatically assign series and numbers to new invoices.
- Additional information - here you can enter additional information such as contact details, opening hours, etc.
- Bank account numbers - identify which current account you are expecting a payment from your customer to. This information is included in the details.
- Payment term.
Important! You can change all these details when you issue an invoice, but the automatic rules will still apply to new invoices. You can also choose which invoice design you want to use. You can select it in Settings / Layout templates.
3. Add goods or services to the catalogue
We recommend creating a product catalogue for your company so that you can add products to your invoice at the click of a button instead of having to manually enter them each time.
You can import the product catalogue into Banqup as an Excel file, or you can create a list yourself on the platform. You can create or import products and services: Settings / Sales / Product Catalogue.
4. Import your customer data
Although the interface with the Registry Centre makes it easier to create your customer card, we recommend uploading your customer database to Banqup. Especially if your company has loyal customers who are billed periodically. This way you won't have to re-enter the customer's information every time and you will save a lot of time. You can import the customer base using an XLS template or create it manually. You will find the import template in the menu item Customers and suppliers.
It took a while, but it was worth it! Now you've done everything you need to make sure that it won't take you a minute to create an invoice in the future.
When you create a new invoice, you will notice that a large number of fields will already be automatically filled in. You just need to select the invoice recipient, add goods/services and quantities with a few clicks of your mouse. All that's left is to send it to the customer! And you will do it in the way that works best for you and your customer. On the Banqup platform, you can choose how you want to send the invoice to your customer:
- By email;
- Delivery on the Banqup platform;
- PEPPOL network (E-Account of the Centre of Registers);
- Save a PDF document on your computer.
Advantages of invoicing Banqup
- All information is clearly presented on the platform.
- You'll be able to mark paid invoices and track late payments.
- When you email an invoice as a link, you will see the status of the invoice - whether it was received, when it was viewed.
- All sales accounts are archived, so you or your colleagues can easily find historical sales data, prices, etc. No more paper archives!
- Invoicing via a mobile app.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please contact us and we will get back to you shortly.